Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Its been a while...

Its been a while since I have posted anything on my blog, I have loads of inspiration but not much inclination among subjects such as who speaks for the children whose parents choose an alternative lifestyle, or gay pride and what a huge amount of lesbians marched this year or how so many of my gay/lesbian friends seem to be getting married or should I say "Civil Unioned" where do I start?

The only thing I feel like doing today is posting a beautiful poem sent to me by my better half!

I carry your heart with me
ee cummings

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)
I am never without it (anywhere i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling i fear no fate(for you are my fate, my sweet) i want no world(for beautiful you are my world, my true) and its you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you.
here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the sould can hope or mind can hide and this is the wonder thats keeping the stars apart.

i carry your heart ( i carry it in my heart)




No comments: